Today, English communication skills are necessary for jobs in most sectors, including retail, BPOs, hospitality, security services, delivery services, and lots more.
Especially in such jobs, it is important to at least have basic English speaking skills rather than none at all. Therefore, even if you are not fluent in English, it is alright. It is more important to have enough English knowledge to communicate your thoughts clearly.
So, if your search results are filled with searches like “spoken English classes near me,” then this blog is for you! Improve your English speaking skills with these easy-to-understand tips and speak your mind with confidence.
English bolna seekho, with the help of these simple tips:
1) Listen to Angrezi Interviews
Suno aur Seekho asaani se! One of the best ways to start speaking English is to listen to English interviews of your favourite celebrities on your news or entertainment channels. So, spend 10 minutes daily listening to one or two interviews you like.
- Play and pause the interview as much as you need to understand the conversation. Make notes about words you find interesting or sentences you would like to use.
- Then, repeat the interview with yourself and speak through the conversation in your own voice. This will give you the confidence to begin speaking in English.
You can also learn through fun games and activities on the Vi app, and understand English specifically for BPO, nursing, retail, or the hospitality sector. Head over to the Jobs & Education section on your Vi app to get started now!
2) Practice Karo Apno Ke Saath
The next step is to start conversations of your own and talk to people you know in English. It could be casual conversations with some of your close friends or family.
- Be open to testing your English-speaking skills with people who can give you feedback to improve.
- Start with simple conversations and remember that everyone makes mistakes. So, do not let the worry of making mistakes hold you back.
If you are finding it difficult to talk to friends and family in English, Vi has a solution for you. Vi offers free live classes for 14 days in the free trial period with live interactive classes on Spoken English. Sirf utna hi nahi, you also get a certificate on attending live classes during your 14 day free trial. So, book your slot for the next class and Angrezi experts se seekho!
3) Mistakes Ko Note Karo
During the process of learning, we will always make mistakes. And it is natural to make mistakes. The key is to learn from them and get better step by step.
- Note down the common mistakes you make and try to understand why they happen. This can help you break that habit.
- Get people to correct your English from time to time. This on-the-spot feedback can help you fix your mistakes faster.
4) Success Ko Celebrate Karo
“Boond boond se sagar banta hain” isilie make small goals for yourself and when you reach that goal, celebrate that success with your close ones! This will motivate you to learn more, and you will truly enjoy the process of learning English.
- Keep notes of your successes and record your next target. Remember that every target you achieve means success! Best part you get ccess to unlimited live classes for 14 days, absolutely ‘muft muft muft’
- You can keep goals like, “Aaj ek baar bathcheet mein angrezi mein baath karoonga”! Once you reach this goal, enjoy your success before you move on to the next target.
Vi also offers fun English learning courses that you can finish level by level and keep track of your progress. And once you finish your 14-day trial period, you will also receive a certificate of completion that celebrates your progress.
5) Angrezi Mein Socho
The last step on your journey to speaking well in English will be to think through your sentences in English rather than in your native language.
- Frame your sentences in English before speaking them. As you keep practicing this, it will get easier to think in English and therefore, you will speak it better.
Practice for Progress!
Speaking in English need not be difficult. With good guidance and a little bit of practice, English will come to you as naturally as your mother tongue.
And today, you do need to look for English-speaking courses near you when everything you need is on your phone and right at your fingertips. So, skip the long journey looking for good English teachers and jump online.
Learn English with Vi
Vi offers an online learning opportunity that you can use to your advantage and book classes on your own time. Activate the 14-day FREE trial period and attend unlimited, free live classes that are activity-based interactive sessions. At the end of this trial period, you will also receive a certificate of completion for your time and effort.
You can also listen to recorded classes, and you will learn from Angrezi experts who will be with you every step of the way.
You also have self-learning modules with 1000+ games and activities that can help improve your grammar and vocabulary.
So, get good guidance and learn from Angrezi experts with Vi. Download the Vi app and check out Jobs & Education! Start your 14-day trial period and book your interactive classes now to start learning.